Create a Passive Income
Teaching At Udemy
The Udemy Profit Secrets report reveals
how to build the perfect online business
with your knowledge and passion
Read the first chapters FREE!
5 Steps for Building Your Buyers List
by Michael G. Harris
Why should you build a buyers list?
So you can have freedom.
Freedom to do what you want and when you want it. That’s probably why you wanted to start an online business in the first place!
So the first step we need to determine is what does it take to be truly free?
To have a business that produces income on demand?
A business that can produce passive income whether you’re working, sleeping, or even having fun?
If you’ve been trying to make money online for any length of time, you’ve probably heard the phrase, “the money’s in the list.”
Unfortunately, that’s not 100% true.
You see, there are really two kinds of lists.
First, is a list of prospects, otherwise known as a “freebie seekers” list.
These are generally people who have filled in their name and email in an opt-in box in order to get a free gift of some kind.
Second, you have a list of customers. These are people who have actually spent money with you and purchased a product that you were selling.
As you probably know, you can have the biggest, most massive freebie-seeker list on earth. But if you don’t have enough people making purchases from you – then what does it matter?
So, here’s the real secret – “The money’s in the buyers list.”
One of the advantages of having primarily a buyer’s list is that they have proven themselves to buy! This indicates that they know, like, and trust you.
Another advantage of building a buyer’s list is that buyers normally give you a real email address because they want to get the thing delivered.
Also, buyers don’t tend to hit the spam button and they tend to be more respectful. They are vested in you and care about the emails you send.
However, the biggest advantage is that buyers will make you more money than freebie seekers.
So what are the 5 steps for building your buyers list?
1. Develop the right mindset. The first thing that we need to do is to realize that you’re building an asset that will allow you to make consistent money on the internet. This is a real business that will make you real money for many years to come.
2. Research niche market ideas. Find out where people are spending their money. My experience is that if people are paying for information in some form online, that means that people are willing to pay for information in that niche.
3. Offer a helpful solution, Once you find your niche, you can need to offer a helpful solution to your market.
4. Drive traffic to your helpful solution. Of course, you can use traffic from a variety of sources such as YouTube, Facebook, Article Directories, Blog Posts, Forum Posts, and Social Media accounts – just to name a few. Decide which traffic method you want to try first in order to build your buyers list. Pick one and then start building your list!
5. Build your list of buyers. Once you follow these steps, you will build your list of buyers on a regular basis. it’s important to constantly build your list for long-term growth.
One critical element of your business will be how you interact with your buyers as they join your list.
As new buyers come onto your list, be sure to send engaging emails asking them more specifically about their problems and how you can help solve them.
Then, continue to find solutions for your buyers – whether it be your own products or affiliate products, and you will have a loyal list who will purchase from you again and again.
This is how true passive income is made in internet marketing.
Buyers List Building – Discover My Personal Secret Method for Building a Profitable Buyers List.